posted by Nicola at 3:47 pm
mmmmm love the color of you walls and is that green grass I see out the window?! We have snow...The racks look great! Way to go Dad! ;)
waaayyyyy cool girl!I can imagine you love being in the middle of it downstairs!Tell me.. where did you get those excellent plexi wall umm... thingys? LOL I need one.
Hi NicLove your room, wish I had enough space in my house to have a room like that. You dad is so kind to put all that stuff up for you.Way to go Dad.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
mmmmm love the color of you walls and is that green grass I see out the window?! We have snow...
The racks look great! Way to go Dad! ;)
waaayyyyy cool girl!
I can imagine you love being in the middle of it downstairs!
Tell me.. where did you get those excellent plexi wall umm... thingys? LOL I need one.
Hi Nic
Love your room, wish I had enough space in my house to have a room like that. You dad is so kind to put all that stuff up for you.
Way to go Dad.
Post a Comment
<< Home