Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I did a layout for me..




















and it feels good i thought i had forgot how to scrapbook for myself, if i am not doing a layout for my crop or for a magazine deadline i dont know where to start. I recently brought the Baby book by scrapbook etc and its really inspired me. Not only did i do this layout this afternoon i made two father's day cards that a friend asked me to do for tonight, hope she likes them i dont really do cards that often and have not even made any for my dad or Martin.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, I know exactly what you mean!! I haven't done a page "for me" in over a month....I am trying to work it in between my next deadlines....URGH!!!
=)

7:20 am  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful layout!!!! I love this. I understand too... you get so involved with swaps, etc. because they're so fun and then they take up most of your time!
Great job!

12:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's fabulous Nic!! so soft... love the colour combo

3:21 pm  
Blogger Missy said...

Kudos to you for making time for your personal scrapping. It seems I haven't done this in weeks. Yout layout is just beautiful...baby pages are always so fun to do.

4:25 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats gorgeous, know how you feel!

8:52 pm  
Blogger shazzie said...

great LO nic you dont get much opportunity to make to time for you layouts too busy involved in other stuff.

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home