I had to get up extra early this morning to print and fold all the entries in my grand draw plus find the biggest bag to hold them all in so after much anticipation the winner is ....

and as myriam is coming over to my house this evening i even save on stamps and no that is not the reason she won.
5 Comments:
ROFL - these pictures are FANTASTIC and made me LAUGH!!!! You're too funny Nicola!!!
Well done Myriam!! :D
Lovely pictures Nick, especially when I scrolled down and saw my name!! It's a great way to start the day!
Thanks,
Myriam
what a cool give away idea...love the pictures!!
The third "challenge" is up, so check it out when you can!
I love this idea you've started Nicola - maybe we should keep it going somehow!
Enjoy the stamps Myriam :)
hehehehe congrats Myriam! love the pictures
Post a Comment
<< Home