Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sweet boy...



New very simple layout using more picture's by Peartree Place .
So many things i want to start once big brother is over i might get more done tools down at 9.00 is not much good when you dont sit down to do anything till about 8.30.

So i want either Jermaine or Shilpa to win, how about you. . . Dh is a big A team fan so wont be worth us voting each other out he is a Dirk fan all the way.

3 Comments:

Blogger misteejay said...

Nic, this is just lovely.

Don't watch BB but there has been plenty about it in the news. Never was much of a Jackson 5 fan so I think I've got to be with Martin - Dirk to win...!!! :o) Toni

11:54 pm  
Blogger Chrissie said...

I love Jermaine! Jermaine to win! (I feel like one of those people who text in their little messages that go across the bottom of the screen - LOL)

He has been pleasant, kind, dignified and upbeat the whole time he's been in there. And MEZMERISING when they sang the Jackson 5 number for the task. I used to like Cleo but after her little thing with Dirk and the way she's all pally with Jo and Danielle, I've gone right off her.

I want Jo out on Friday, followed by Cleo. Pah!

12:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout Nic.

3:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home