That time already..
Thursday tomorrow and i think this is the latest i have left it for my crop page to be ready so as its getting late i have taken a photo and not scanned the layout.
Thanks for the suggestion Toni i would have never have chosen this and i really like it.
Looking at it here i think it needs something so i might bring the sewing maching along and stich all around it but that will have to wait..

3 Comments:
Very cute layout...I LIKE IT!
Love it...!!! Seeeeeeee, you can do pastel :o) lol. Toni
Tonight has to have been one of the quietest crops ever...lots of concentration on cutting out and faux stitching. Super page Nic, really enjoyed it.
Dare I say it...14 days, and counting (okay, I'll go away and leave you in peace - for the time-being, lol). Toni :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home