Tagged....
So i have been tagged by Toni and now i am to give you all 7 random facts about myself then i am to tag 7 other people and leave them each a comment on their blog to notify them they have been tagged and that they have to do the same...
1. I need to dust more and just realised i probably hate that more than i do ironing.
2. Love my IPOD video it rocks i can have music games pictures and video and it's just the best.
3. Sad but true i enjoy watching tv programmes that are probably more aimed at teenagers stuff like Shipwrecked and Drake and Josh.
4. Everyone has mentioned food i am so boring there are so many foods i have not tried and wont although i did try some of Jo's cataloney last night ( i realise that is probably not the correct spelling)
5. I cant stand an un made bed i have to make it as soon as i get out i would hate to get in an un made bed.
6. I cant think of anything else.
7. No still cant
So the people i send this to are Sharon, My sister (she needs to update) Caroline, Angelina, ursula,Suski & Laura
1. I need to dust more and just realised i probably hate that more than i do ironing.
2. Love my IPOD video it rocks i can have music games pictures and video and it's just the best.
3. Sad but true i enjoy watching tv programmes that are probably more aimed at teenagers stuff like Shipwrecked and Drake and Josh.
4. Everyone has mentioned food i am so boring there are so many foods i have not tried and wont although i did try some of Jo's cataloney last night ( i realise that is probably not the correct spelling)
5. I cant stand an un made bed i have to make it as soon as i get out i would hate to get in an un made bed.
6. I cant think of anything else.
7. No still cant
So the people i send this to are Sharon, My sister (she needs to update) Caroline, Angelina, ursula,Suski & Laura

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home