Your box book is in Scrapbook Insp along with Caroline's. Both are super. Looks like you've got something coming in next months issue too. Can't wait. Toni :o)
Nic dahling! I've finally gotten my blogger comments to work! Holy hell what a pain. So I wanted to say how much I love your blog and can't believe how big the kids are getting. LOL Cole had the same spiderman costume but the one in the States has padded muscles built in! Ty is NOT that old! And Carter...girl, them boys are CUTE! Speaking of cute...love love love your pix. You are very photogenic. I wish I could visit you soon. London IS calling, but I'm not $$$ so it will have to wait. Much love to you.
2 Comments:
Oooo the mucky pup!!!
Your box book is in Scrapbook Insp along with Caroline's. Both are super. Looks like you've got something coming in next months issue too. Can't wait. Toni :o)
Nic dahling! I've finally gotten my blogger comments to work! Holy hell what a pain. So I wanted to say how much I love your blog and can't believe how big the kids are getting. LOL Cole had the same spiderman costume but the one in the States has padded muscles built in! Ty is NOT that old! And Carter...girl, them boys are CUTE! Speaking of cute...love love love your pix. You are very photogenic. I wish I could visit you soon. London IS calling, but I'm not $$$ so it will have to wait. Much love to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home