Saturday, March 18, 2006

Here I am . . .



















I took the challenge only not quite to the exact instructions i could not bring myself to doodle i would have ruined a page i am really happy with and although it probably does not really show online after all a square is a square i had to go with 12 by 12 otherwise my poor 6 by 6 would have just been left floating around my room with no home now it can sit in my album. Thanks Kirsty for starting this i just realised that apart from a wedding album's i did as christmas gifts and a digitla chick layout this is the only page that is about me and look i still managed to squeeze a few other pictures of my boys on there. I did however find a few other pictures of myself that i may just decide to scrapook and maybe tuck a little journaling on there.

One i did on me 2 years ago not much different really ..

So if you have not already checked out the challenge go to Kirtsy blog and check it out main detials on march 10th entry.

http://www.limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.com/.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lilli in Vancouver said...

I like it :)

6:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovin' it!!! Super photo of you!!

6:18 pm  
Blogger Chrissie said...

*WAVES MADLY*

Wooooo oooooo! I found you!!!!

Nicki...yey! You have a blog. There'll be no getting rid of me now girl.

Details of the next Gloucester (at the Hatherley Manor again) retreat are going out very very very soon. :D

Love your layout by the way (but I like everything you do, so that's no surprise)

Love
Chrissie x

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home