We dont do nothing by halfs . .

Do you ever feel like you have a walk on part in the national lampoons movies it seems that no matter what is occurring with my family it doesn’t run as smoothly as it might and there has to be some drama or crisis to add to the day. This occasion was my little sister's 30th birthday on Saturday, originally the family we going to go out for a meal then last Sunday Jan (Jimmy's mum) said she would arrange a little party round her's instead Hayleys was told Jan was doing a meal for her lot, my lot, my brother and my parents but really she would do some party food and have a few friends round to. Well I don’t know how it all got so confusing but I think Hayley had worked out the surprise even better than me cause I thought "oh no if Hayley really thinks it's a party would she be disappointed when its only a few extra people there . .. but 10 minutes before going I discovered there were tons of people going loads of Hayleys friends, Jimmy's side of the family, more of our Family.
So this would be good if Hayley was not down at the hospital with Frankie who fell over at 6.o clock and cut her knee open.......ouch she was a brave girl and had 3 stitches. My sister finally arrived LATE for her own surprise party, no surprise really!! But if you look at the picture you can just tell she knew.
The party was such a giggle mainly because Sharon is pure entertainment I could fill 26 blogs with pictures of her dancing and she was sober I have only seen my dad laugh this much a few times. the evening ended for me about 10.30 but for my sister there was another situation I wont share here.
Mothers day was nice except my nephew Brennan fell and cut his head open narrowly escaping a trip to the hospital but has some butterfly like stitches at home. What a w
ee
kend.

5 Comments:
ohh Ouch! Poor little one!
Glad you sis had a great party!! :)
shaz you and me look like we were having fun
Ok, that pic of Sue and Sharon dancing is the funniest!!!
Yes, Sue, it does look like you were having FUN!
Oh my gosh is that really me dancing you do know that i have as much rhythm as a slipper but sue you really rock, go girl.
I did indeed have a great time apart from the ending when my husband and cousins git arrested and did not get realesed until 3pm on mothering sunday. BOYS BOYS BOYS, I will not go into why they got arrested as still fuming,lol
My mum and sharon are the funniest and its good to see my dad laughing so much
Post a Comment
<< Home