Im It ...
I got tagged by Mellie
5 Things in my fridge:
1. Baby bottles one less than there should be because this morning we had a leaking situation
(cleaning the fridge is a chore any time but at 7.30am it’s a right pain)
2. Strawberries (the second lot I have brought this year, Carter’s fave)
3. Mince (for Sunday I believe)
4. Eggs (the best eggs I get from my friend Julia who has free range chickens never thought
You would be able to tell the difference but you can)
5. Pate
In my closet (wardrobe)
1. Jeans - tons of jeans I live in them
2. A top shelf of old clothes I need to take to the charity shop
3. Along white skirt and a short denim one I occasionally feel girly
4. A stack of baby magazines
5.Any gifts I have brought and hiding.
6. Oh my wig is in there to she is called Stacey maybe I will introduce you all soon.
In my purse (does this mean bag)
1. Tissue’s
2. Tons of products like lip gloss and hair gunk hardly use them though
3. Rattles and power ranger gun (baby and 4 year old to contend with)
4. Phone (charged if I am lucky)
5. A scrap mag of some sort currently the scrapbooking in a weekend did I mention
I am in there…
In my car:
I don’t drive although I really need to, and in my dreams I would have A PIMPED UP
RIDE.
1. Tons of plasma screens
2 Drinks machines
3. Internet access
4. An awesome sound system
5. A chauffeur if I win the lottery I could do all that and never need to pass my test.
And what’s Tivo? I think I know really but we don’t have that here.
If I am right in thinking it’s where you store you fave tv programes mine would be
1. Shipwrecked battle of the island
2. Lost
3. America’s next top model
4. Deal or no deal
5. Any reality tv show like big brother. I am celebrity etc
(gosh I really think I am a teenager don’t I)
I will now tag Cara chrissie donna
Just decided to add one more person i was moaning at her yesterday for not updating her blog enough YES RACHEAL http://peartree.typepad.com/just_me/
Now to get the links to work if all else fails i will add them over there on my sidebar been meaning to do that. -------> done that
Got to find out how to do the fancy links or any link would be nice (can any one help i have sat here for way to long trying to figure it out) but for now your tagged girls
5 Things in my fridge:
1. Baby bottles one less than there should be because this morning we had a leaking situation
(cleaning the fridge is a chore any time but at 7.30am it’s a right pain)
2. Strawberries (the second lot I have brought this year, Carter’s fave)
3. Mince (for Sunday I believe)
4. Eggs (the best eggs I get from my friend Julia who has free range chickens never thought
You would be able to tell the difference but you can)
5. Pate
In my closet (wardrobe)
1. Jeans - tons of jeans I live in them
2. A top shelf of old clothes I need to take to the charity shop
3. Along white skirt and a short denim one I occasionally feel girly
4. A stack of baby magazines
5.Any gifts I have brought and hiding.
6. Oh my wig is in there to she is called Stacey maybe I will introduce you all soon.
In my purse (does this mean bag)
1. Tissue’s
2. Tons of products like lip gloss and hair gunk hardly use them though
3. Rattles and power ranger gun (baby and 4 year old to contend with)
4. Phone (charged if I am lucky)
5. A scrap mag of some sort currently the scrapbooking in a weekend did I mention
I am in there…
In my car:
I don’t drive although I really need to, and in my dreams I would have A PIMPED UP
RIDE.
1. Tons of plasma screens
2 Drinks machines
3. Internet access
4. An awesome sound system
5. A chauffeur if I win the lottery I could do all that and never need to pass my test.
And what’s Tivo? I think I know really but we don’t have that here.
If I am right in thinking it’s where you store you fave tv programes mine would be
1. Shipwrecked battle of the island
2. Lost
3. America’s next top model
4. Deal or no deal
5. Any reality tv show like big brother. I am celebrity etc
(gosh I really think I am a teenager don’t I)
I will now tag Cara chrissie donna
Just decided to add one more person i was moaning at her yesterday for not updating her blog enough YES RACHEAL http://peartree.typepad.com/just_me/
Now to get the links to work if all else fails i will add them over there on my sidebar been meaning to do that. -------> done that
Got to find out how to do the fancy links or any link would be nice (can any one help i have sat here for way to long trying to figure it out) but for now your tagged girls

4 Comments:
Who is? Who's tagged. Anyone that reads your blog in a nosy manner? Like meeeeeee? LOL!
you are chriisie my links are not working..got ya :)
ROTFL! Nic, love your pimped up car stuff...you are too funny...and do tell about this wig girl...I think I need one of those babies too!! Thanks for playing,loved reading yoru stuff!
xoxox
your soul sister,
Mellie
What do i do now ive been tagged ?? sorry v dum!
Post a Comment
<< Home