New haircuts
Carter is in love with his hairdresser
he does not need to sit on Mummy's lap when Lorna does his hair couldn’t actually wait to get there. I must say she did a lovely Job. Martin had his done to but I didn’t make him have his picture taken.
Today was the first time Martin has been to the hairdressers since way before he was going Grey I was funny watching him have his hair washed by a young lad he didn’t seem as comfortable as I did when the young chap did mine.

he does not need to sit on Mummy's lap when Lorna does his hair couldn’t actually wait to get there. I must say she did a lovely Job. Martin had his done to but I didn’t make him have his picture taken.
Today was the first time Martin has been to the hairdressers since way before he was going Grey I was funny watching him have his hair washed by a young lad he didn’t seem as comfortable as I did when the young chap did mine.

2 Comments:
laughing so hard at Martin getting his hair washed!! c'mon, get a pic of him too!! My boys love to go get their's cut too!
Men are such homophobes!! LOL Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment
<< Home