Next crop..

In baby blue and baby pink, a bit of tearing a bit of sewing & some stamping.
Got to give credit to Zina Wright The Delightful Insanity {Of My Life} check out her work its amazing and in a may post you can see the birthday book of her's that made me hunt out this paper.


7 Comments:
Beautiful work!! I love the sewing around the picture.. what a great idea, its perfect how its not "perfect", lol.
I love the important dates book too. Great idea!!!
love that book so what is that paper!
oooohhh those are great. The layout is precious and that improtant date book is very clever. Great work.
oooohhh those are great. The layout is precious and that improtant date book is very clever. Great work.
Hey Nic, I need to email you and lost your email!
Mellie
what an adorable layout girl!!! No fair how old he's getting. Hope you are doing well sweetie! Thinking of you...
Only just seen this Nicki... completely LOVE that layout. It's luscious!
Post a Comment
<< Home