Ty's 7 months today..

Wow Ty has been here for more of a year than not now and he is such a pleasure to have around.
I want to stop time he is growing up so fast but I am enjoying him and his Brother is also getting so very grown up and is also a joy to be around I am lucky to have two great boys. We took them out for dinner yesterday to with some family friends we had such a lovely day. Carter was loving the attention of 8 adults as he was the only kid and Olivia and Ty were as happy as can be with their cuddles, ty even sampled the scrummy Chocolate cake. A lovely day was had by all and I can only dream of ever being able to entertain that many people not only would I worry about the cooking I don’t think I would have enough matching plates ..... maybe when I am a grown up!! Even when I had my little do I got my mum to cook the pizza, chucked on some sausage rolls and opened up the dips, I wont go into how hard I found it to choose wine I nearly cried in the isle of Tesco’s..

6 Comments:
sweet sweet photos!!!
Too bad you aren't my neighbor...I have a shameful amount of dish sets!!!
hi nic, ahhh little fella is wearing the outfit i bought, i have such good taste.
what a darling picture!
it seems like only yesterday we were bumping bumps and getting stuck in the disply units at artbase :)
ooohhh that is so cute. The pictures in the mirror are just adorable.
Cute pics again! Conor will be 7 months on Wednesday and got his 2 bottom teeth in March!! I can't believe how similarly our boys are developing :)
Post a Comment
<< Home