Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Picture express

< - - - - - - - Ty at 5 weeks
Found a quicker way of uploading loads of pictures by using the url button you will get sick of all the pictures now. Some friends wanted to see how big Ty was getting thought i would share with you all.



Ty at 2 months - - - >
One of Carter and Ty in matching tops was saturday night exactly 10 weeks.

8 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I'm gone from your blog for a few measly days and you post a cover girl, your mom boozing, a knee injury, a surprise party, and new pix of the kids! Damn you're busy! Love the one of Ty and the hairy thingy. Too funny. What adorable fellows you have.

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I l*o*v*e the last one! So glad you posted these!

2:07 am  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Oh yeaaaaaaah...I forgot you were pregnant when you were in Gloucester. What a yummy boy! Well done (bit late! LOL)

9:04 am  
Blogger SusannaT said...

Oh I love the one of the two with matching tops just chillin'.
(Karen would be partial to the mouse ears LOL)
Handsome looking boys you have there!

10:27 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

He looks gorgeous nic he looks like you!how do you upload that many , and how did you gat your photo across the top!

11:17 am  
Blogger Nancy said...

I love all the new pics, especially the ones of Carter and Ty. What handsome boys they are.

11:32 am  
Blogger Ursula Page said...

NIC!!!!!! He is GORGEOUS! He and Carter look a lot alike. What a doll. Thanks for the pics!!

4:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww, Nic!!! your boys are such dolls!!!! Love that first one, wow what a precious baby!!

9:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home