Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Next crop page for Thursday


This will be available in this colour way or in the pinks of the same series, A simple page with lots of sewing, someone remind me to bring my machine.


Caroline Carter wore his T-shirt today i think it suits him.
Ty has worn the jim jams loads... Thanks again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the colours on this LO but I'm sure I'll love the other colourway, too. Probably do my usual and have one of each...

Carter's tee-shirt is great. You are so lucky having such a willing model for your pics.

See you Tursday. Toni :-)

9:47 pm  
Blogger Missy said...

Holy fantastic layout. The design, colors, and pictures are all just amazing. Great work.

5:35 pm  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Love your layout....... absolutely love all the sewing you did.. how its so perfect is unbelievable!!!

9:18 pm  
Blogger caroline said...

he looks great,and has he done any stunts?

11:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh I love that layout...must scraplift it right away!!!

2:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home