Scrap - A - Ganza
Here we come finally got our trip all booked up today me and 13 others are off to Holland for two days one night to go scrapping. It all came about when Melodee emailed me and asked if Holland was any where near me, well their is an ocean between but nothing that getting on a plane wont solve she also mentioned that C'est la Vie (ours anyway) cara was also coming so i thought i would mention it to a few friends.
So those few friends have turned into a bakers dozen and we have all booked up what a laugh we are going to have. This will be the first Night away from Ty and about my 5th away from Carter and martin so as excited as i am i will be nervous to especially as we are flying but i dont even want to think about that for now.
One thing i cant wait to do is get a picture of Me and Mellie and Cara all together as Cara did visit me once about 2 years ago and when we posted a picture on my daughters wish Mellie added herself in the picture it was so funny i always said i would meet Mellie one day and one day in the not so distant future it will be. . . I hope they can each bring some of their work for me to gwap at just got to love their work.
So those few friends have turned into a bakers dozen and we have all booked up what a laugh we are going to have. This will be the first Night away from Ty and about my 5th away from Carter and martin so as excited as i am i will be nervous to especially as we are flying but i dont even want to think about that for now.
One thing i cant wait to do is get a picture of Me and Mellie and Cara all together as Cara did visit me once about 2 years ago and when we posted a picture on my daughters wish Mellie added herself in the picture it was so funny i always said i would meet Mellie one day and one day in the not so distant future it will be. . . I hope they can each bring some of their work for me to gwap at just got to love their work.

2 Comments:
oooooooooooooo!!!!! now you are getting me even more excited!!! I CANnot wait!!
you have no idea how happy this post makes me! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Nic...you are my soul sister and I so can not wait to have that photo with you and Cara either...so much fun to be had...hmmm maybe I will skip the teaching part with Danelle and just hang and play..lol..well on the other hand I had better work or I would not even be coming..but I am sure we will get some free time!
9 weeks...that is all ...can you believe it?!!
Post a Comment
<< Home