No tears . .

So Carter went in fine, and i held out ok not to sure about Martin he has been dreading carter starting school since the day he was born, he said on the way down the hill now he is at school next he will be getting a job then he will be leaving home :(This is him in his uniform and new haircut, i got him a tie at the office so i will of course take more pictures when he wears that.
The teacher said to us as we were leaving that Carter was very confident and Outgoing i was pleased with that.
I had my haircut to and got martin to take a few pictures i need one for Practical publishing can you help me pick i hate pictures of myself i think they are all gross.
A& B
Or CI have to throw one in of Ty you can see his teeth
in this one without me having to hold down his lip.

13 Comments:
nic your hair looks great, you kept that a secret, wow!
B go for B
You too having problems with the photo for Practical!! I like C best.
Love your hair!!!
I really like B and C ... I thought B until I saw C, and really liked that one too!
Loves Carter's haircut. He looks so growing up. He probably will grow up a lot this year, Adam has changed so much in his first year.
I think you should go for B, you look great!
Nice hair! I think you should go for B....
i like photo b
your boys are growing up fast!
Ah he looks so grown up!! Ty looks os old with teeth...
I like the second photo of you best!
go for b
GORGEOUS photos of you!!!!! WOW!
I Like them all!!!!
Wow Carter in school, Ty looks so big and I go for photo B.
Hope you are good!
hey you hottie!! I live them all and think C is funky and fun...but B is great too! :)
Mellie...who can not believe she gets to meet you soon!! woohoo!!
Post a Comment
<< Home