i am like a bus no posts for day's then you cant stop me and i really should be working on my crop page...oops could not get a good scan of this or a good picture actually...
Not sure what happened but if you get this twice it's because my PC threw a wobbly... Love the colours I am really into blue and sandy tones at the moment. I have so many sheets of 12x12 in these colours perhaps I should actually do some scrapping...Toni ;o)
3 Comments:
Not sure what happened but if you get this twice it's because my PC threw a wobbly... Love the colours I am really into blue and sandy tones at the moment. I have so many sheets of 12x12 in these colours perhaps I should actually do some scrapping...Toni ;o)
ooohhhh my, your blog is just jumping with beautiful goodies this morning. Wow Wow Wow, is really all I can say. EVERYTHING you do is just fantastic.
love your layout.. again... your work is just fantastic!! :) :)
Post a Comment
<< Home