Thursday, August 31, 2006

I did not take the Scenic Route..






















although it would have been nice here are the layouts i entered in the dt contest.

Congratulations to those talented girls who did make it.

7 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

beautiful layouts irregardless of the contest.. they're fantastic! again!

8:24 pm  
Blogger french mims said...

we love your layouts, they are great as always! Love your style!

9:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Amazing LOs Nic!! Really gorgeous!!

12:42 pm  
Blogger Missy said...

whoa, all 3 of your layouts are fantastic. I didn't take the scenic route either, but after seeing your layouts I don't feel nearly as bad. Your work is stunning.

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get to take the 'Scenic Route' with these LOs but they are still wonderful and you should be very pleased with your efforts. Toni :0)

7:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts. Love the Ready, Steady go one especially.Good to say hello to you this morning, however brief. I don't know if I've spoken to you before without realising it. I'd love to meet more of TSBM design team and get to know people better. Right now it's just reading each other's blogs and getting to know them from afar.

11:09 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow youve been busy love all your los and those frames are fab where did you get them?
When s your next day crop?

9:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home